Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Dubai




The type of cars I would like to buy?

Dubai, Why would I go there?


In the holidays, I want to go to Dubai because I love cars and that
Dubai has heaps of super and hyper cars that are cheaper than our
super and hyper cars.


I also want to live there because the country is a really nice country. 
I would also want to go to the beach famous peoples house.
It is really fun when it is New Year's Eve because everyone is just the
happiest people ever.


So first when I go there I would like to buy a supercar like a GTR R35
and then I would get a nice rolls royce, then I would go to the 5 star hotel
with indoor pool.


What I wished to get for my whole life?
Eat amazing Dubai food at 5 star restaurants wich is chicken and more…. 
I wished to get the fastest car in the whole world and the nicest most
luxurious car worth a lot.


What famous people do I want to see?
A youtuber named Mo Vlogs and the richest kid in the whole country
and also the biggest house at Dubai with a private beach and movie room.

I want to be in one of Mo Vlogs videos and drive some of his fast
cars like the lamborghini and ferrari the batmobile.
Image result for dubai biggest house with private beach
Image result for dubai mo vlogs







Image result for dubai biggest house with private beach








1 comment:

  1. Hi kadyn It is me Jayden Dubai said amazing because you said that there are the fastest cars in the whole world and the five-star restaurant with CHICKEN I love chicken. feedback - if you no the name of the restaurant you should have right and how many people are there and with the five star hotel you should write the name of the hotel and how many floors does it have.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.