Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Term 3 Reflection

Today I will be telling you what I liked or didn't liked about Term 3.

What has been a Term 3 highlight for you?

Probably the quiet lock-down but if I actually have to pick it would have to be all the music classes I had.

How did you find lock-down?

It was ery relaxing and boring sometimes, but apart from that the sleeping in.

What has been your favourite subject this term? why? What have you been learning/ making/ creating?

P.E because we learn about multiple things and we have just started learning about gymnastics.

What did you create in this terms Arts Kete? Did you enjoy it? Say why?

I created a music beat and I enjoyed it because I could make what ever beat I liked.

What are you looking forward to in the holidays?

Definitely my Birthday and this place my nana is secretly taking me for the first week of the holidays. And also to...  SLEEEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.