Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tane Mahuta - C.I.P

In C.I.P today we had to take out all of the weeds from the garden because it can kill the plants.
In the classroom part we had to clear the leaves from the ground and the dirt so there is only concrete and then we are going to add gumboots for the plants and we are going to paint it to make it colourful.
We are also bringing tables in and painting them as well as well as chairs.
we had to weed the other side of the garden and then we will plant flowers there so it can look beautiful.
Then my class went to Kiwi Kaha and we had to do Catchphrase and then we went into the activity which was GKQ's and it was really fun but my team came last but it was still extremely fun.
Then we came back from Kiwi Kaha and then we came to my classroom and blogged.

Today what I enjoyed was the planting and the amazing Kiwi Kaha that we done in AL.
My worst thing that happened today was doing the weeding on the gardens and the classroom.

By Kadyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.