Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Hurumanu Music - The Quiz

In Hurumanu Music we went to the auditorium and done a quiz about instruments. We were allowed to play the amazing Instruments. My favourite instrument was the saxophone because it was my dream instrument to play and that it has cool sounds to it and also I like the piano because I can play a little bit on it.
My latest bit of it was that we had to go back to the class and carry on with our Stomp Music and make some cool beats with anything around you.

I had lots of fun with our class at the quiz because we got to play our instruments that we got to play and turn all about them.

If I didn't go then I would not have had as much fun as I had with our classmates so thanks to our loving teachers for doing this amazing event.

By Kadyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.