Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

C.A.R.R values - Friday Blog

last week we were doing 3 math test on (easttle reading) and it was fun because I really love maths and for my scores I got : 1) 5B , 2) 3P , 3) 4B and the first one was the best but that was a little bit easy.

I showed my C.A.R.R values this week by: paying attention to the teacher and not talking to my friends. I didn't sit with my friends at all and that I finished all my work.
I also showed them by respecting the environment by not drawing, scratching or damaging the tables and chairs.
I just loved this week so much appart from the Corona Virus (Covid-19) but appart from that i just wanted to thank all our teachers doing there thing and keep spreading the LOVE to all.

My favourite thing about this week was the Maori class and just having fun with my mates at break times.

My non-favourite thing was the sowing and because I couldn't concentrate with all the noise around me and the teacher stopping after 10 seconds IT WAS ANNOYING.

Thank You for Reading
Kadyn
Hornby High School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.