Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Hurumanu digital tech

Aim: is to use gamefroot or scratch to make a game.

DLO: I haven't finished my game because I have been playing too much games.
as soon as I finish it I will put it straight on.

Reflection: We have had 7 weeks of digital tech to make a game from coding sites.
My game was about Tangaroa the god of the ocean for the pollution (Rubbish).
I haven't finished my game because I have been playing too much games.

Question: what will happen if we keep polluting the ocean?

Source: The website I've used the most is Scratch and Gamefroot.
I liked gamefroot the best because the site does the coding for
 us and we just have to place the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.