Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Visual Art

For the last 10 weeks we have been in inquiry groups and I wanted to go into visual art because I do lots of art and like to do it. WALT: we are learning to design ourselves tattoos. 

I chose this design because I love to draw and I do a lot of it in the weekends including Friday. It mean to me peace, Love and Energy Because I always have peace and love and I always have a lot of energy.

What I found challenging was thinking of what design.
What I found easy was drawing the design of the tattoos

This is it   




By Kadyn





1 comment:

  1. hi Kadyn it's me Latu i really like your drawing

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.